0   /   100


Spring Revisions Announcement

  Dear Breeders, Due to the latest coronavirus developments, and travel restrictions set by the US Government, United States PRE Association is postponing the 2020 Spring Revisions, scheduled to start on April 17, 2020  We have postponed but are already working on the next revisions, which are set to start on July 27, 2020 Our priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our breeders, staff and the general public Like many others, our organization is closely following guidelines provided by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC the World Health Organization WHO and other local and national health organizations  If you have any questions, please call contact our office at 786-264-1108 or email info@usprea.com